Bacon is Done! Finished! Kaput!

Well maybe not entirely for many of us, but according to Woot.com the trend as a cultural cult-like following is quite "five years ago".  As it happens, they used my picture of bacon in this video which I had listed as Creative Commons on Flickr so anyone could use it.  THANKS WOOT.COM !  Mine is the first image.  MMM BACON!  What do you think? Are you tired of the Bacon Phenomena?  Will you continue to buy bacon-inspired gadgets and magnets?  I think you should do whatever you want and just enjoy the bacon.
:)

bacon right out of the oven

Comments

Chris Haines said…
Sriracha is the new bacon!
Hrm, I dunno! I watched some cooking competition shows a couple of years ago, and it was used a lot...thought they're on to new stuff now. Who knows...I certainly don't want it on all my food, haha!

Popular Posts