Spitfire for Happy Hour and a Game!

Just a quick post about perhaps a lesser known happy hour at Spitfire in Belltown that's not too shabby for food and drink!  My husband ended up choosing this place during the hockey playoffs because they are very hockey friendly and the food is surprisingly good! I say surprisingly, because there aren't many sports bars downtown where I have liked the fare very much, or they take too many prep shortcuts and the service is poor.  Spitfire has really nice staff and frankly I just couldn't go wrong with these delicious sliders for $6 during happy hour.  The burgers were done perfectly (just under medium) and the soft potato rolls are practically like dessert for me!  Apparently the nachos are quite the sight too, just a towering mound of chips and toppings that could feed a whole family!

Their happy hour is 4-6pm  and 9-11pm weekdays!
$3 domestic drafts, $4 well drinks, $5 house wine


happy hour mini burgers

Comments

Popular Posts