Won Ton Soup Winning!

won ton soup

Tried something new at Pho Cyclo today, which was the Won Ton Soup:

Sesame oil flavored pork and shrimp wontons served with egg noodles and topped with scallions
$6.35

If you do a quick search on my blog for Pho, you will see other nummy dishes I've consumed at this popular place.  When you have a winning combination like great fresh food, service, atmosphere and location, you can't help but to keep going back!

Pho Cyclo Café - Broadway
406 Broadway Avenue E
Seattle, WA 98102

Phone: 206-329-9256

Comments

Unknown said…
This wonton soup is a favorite of our family. I love to be in little authentic asian restaurants and listen to people slurping!!
funkisockmunki said…
Their pretty green utensils really make it feel fresh and yummy. I'll have to check this place out.

The dingy bowls and utensils and grey broth at many Pho places is a real turnoff for me. I like colorful fresh cheery-looking food. :-)
yea, the green is awesome!

Popular Posts