Vegan Banana Bread

Banana Bread Cake

So, I know I keep making vegan baked goods but I can't help myself because they turn out so well! I found this recipe online last night, as our bananas were getting a bit too ripe to eat by themselves. The hubby, Darren, helped me too which was fun! The cake turned out really moist, with just the right amount of sweetness. I didn't have any All Spice, so I put about 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg, 1/4 tsp. Ginger powder and a dash of Cloves, in addition to the cinnamon. I also didn't have a loaf pan, so I used a round 9" cake pan, and cooked it for about 35 minutes, checking the doneness with a toothpick stuck in the middle, and it came out clean. Depending on your oven and how hot it gets, the timing may vary. I also used 4 bananas since I had them, although the recipe asks for 3. I think I'd go with the recipe amount, because it was hard to tell if the cake was still not done, or if it was the banana texture coming through.

ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts