On the menu today...

On the menu today...

From the Urban Cafe on Elliot Ave. W, today I had the Espresso Barbecue Pork Loin with Mashed Potatoes and Veggies. As far as I'm concerned, if you can find a cafe that has lunch for around $8 in Seattle, it's a good find. My pork was tasty and well cooked, although I probably needed a steak knife to cut it, instead of the dull butter knife I had (hey, I got an arm workout!) and the potatoes and veggies were quite satisfying. Good flavors, as the BBQ sauce wasn't spicy but still tasted good, for me I didn't mind because sometimes I want to be nice to my stomach and just have a simple home cooked meal. The mashed potatoes weren't overly heavy too, which was great. This cafe also has a salad bar, sandwiches, and soups and other entrees to choose from.

Comments

dan said…
looks quite nice, the flower adds a nice touch.

Popular Posts