Just really good Pho

I go for Vietnamese Phở more in the winter time, than the rest of the year, so I thought I'd recommend one of my favorite places to go on Queen Anne. I think everyone has a favorite in each neighborhood in Seattle. I'm mentioning Pho Viet Anh at 372 Roy Street, because that's the place I'll go during the work week with my co-workers.

I think more than anything, the key to a good Phở is the broth. There's nothing more unsatisfying than a weak broth, let me tell ya. I ordered the vegetarian soup last time, thinking to myself that I hope it wasn't just like water and veggies, and it wasn't. Far from it. The broth was heaven! I even tasted my friend's chicken stock broth, and the veggie one was just as fulfilling and rich in flavor.

Funny thing is, every time I go here, I usually get their Rice Vermicelli Noodles, because it's just too tempting and too good. This time, it was rainy and miserable out, and I had to go for the soup. It was delicious, and I will continue to go back to Pho Viet Anh as long as they have one of the best bowls of soup in town!

Pho Viet Anh!  It's Lunch!

Comments

Popular Posts