5 Minute Fluffy Pancakes Recipe:
- 1 cup flour ( whichever kind you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup soymilk or regular milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Set out all your ingredients.
- Set your stove top to medium heat.
- Combine the 4 dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the soy milk and vegetable oil to your mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Now the pan should be ready for your batter, so spoon one pancakes' worth of the mixture into the pan.
- Flip when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake, or if the edges are looking stiffened.
- Repeat until the batter is gone. NOM NOM NOM!