Perfect Lunch @ The Dray!

I've posted about this place before, and last week we went to the favorite little pub of ours, The Dray in Greenwood.  They even had one of my favorite beers on tap, Rodenbach Grand Cru!  Couldn't believe it.  If you know me, you know I heart my sour beer...it's the only beer I drink!  I love going there when we just want a simple bite to eat with great beer.  I had their "grand salame" sandwich which has genoa salame, provolone, pepperoncini on sourdough bread served with a black bean, corn and cilantro salad.  I totally saw how they made their salad too, as the woman there was making it and I piped in with "Okay, 8 cans of black beans aaaaaand............?"  and she laughed as she delightfully went through the ingredient list with me.  LOVE IT.

If you ever want a simple lunch and a delicious beverage among the exciting sounds of a UK football match and friendly patrons, come to the Dray!

lunch at The Dray

Comments

Popular Posts