I can't believe I forgot to post this recipe, but it was a rich one! Right off the package of peanut butter chips. They know what they're doing those Reese's guys.
REESE'S Chewy Chocolate Cookies
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1-1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
* 2 cups sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 9 minutes. (Do not overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.) Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4-1/2 dozen cookies.