Local Pho, I heart you!

Haven't had good Vietnamese food at lunch for awhile, until I went to Local Pho, recommended by my hubby who works near there and was very well rated on Yelp. Finally, a place that won't overcook their vermicelli noodles! Not to mention put everything in the bowl that is listed in the menu. The pickled daikon and carrots were nice and crispy.  My pork was really delicious and flavorful, not super fatty.   I went at 11:20am, and it was great timing, because after that, the place got MERKED!  We were a party of four, and our food came by about 11:40 fresh and hot!    So complaining about bad service during lunch or towards the end of lunch service, is totally a moot point to me. Not to mention that if you come to lunch service late, you might not get freshest food. Not that it's an excuse, but the early bird gets the worm, right?  And some person on Yelp said they "skimped on the meat"...wha??? I had SO MUCH PORK in my bowl, I could barely finish. Picture below. They don't lie.  Anyway, I totally recommend this place, go early so you can avoid Sad Face when you don't get enough meat at the end of the lunch rush! 

Vermicelli Bowl
Pho
Vermicelli Bowl
Vermicelli Bowl
Pho

Comments

Popular Posts