Valentine Wishes!

This day is whatever you make it to be. For some, it's to celebrate love, for others it's to mourn the loss of a loved one. Perhaps it's even your birthday, or you couldn't care less. The true definition is Saint Valentine was imprisoned for performing weddings for soldiers who were forbidden to marry and for ministering to Christians, who were persecuted under the Roman Empire; during his imprisonment, he is said to have healed the daughter of his jailer Asterius. Legend states that before his execution he wrote "from your Valentine" as a farewell to her. For me, it's just another day to remind myself how lucky I am to have people that love and care for me in my life. If you have someone in your life that is special, no matter if you're married or not, send a little love their way...it's good for you.

Be Mine - Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts