Gainsbourg for Brunch!

pain perdu
omlette

Had a really delicious brunch at Gainsbourg in Greenwood the other day that I thought I'd share with you all.  This French inspired restaurant has a menu that is comforting, somewhat rich, authentic and delicious!  Their Pain Perdu is what I had, which is "lost bread" (basically day old French bread), black rum custard, brown butter bananas with syrup and bacon!  It's just a winning combination of sweet and salty, it just melted in my mouth.  My friend had their omelette du jour, which was a fluffy mound filled with swiss chard, caramelized onions and pears and brie. I think it was pears...could have been apples actually.  Anyway, I highly recommend them for brunch!  And actually for dinner too.  Check out their menu: http://gainsbourglounge.com/eat/


Comments

Popular Posts