Next Extreme Chef

Some great news on a personal front, my cousin and talented chef Isadora (a.k.a. Izzy) Sarto is going to be one of the contestants in Season Two of Food Network's Extreme Chef!

I believe all the episodes have been filmed, and the first episode airs August 16th at 10pm ET/PT. The excitement is in the air!  If you click on her name above, it links to "How2Heroes" where you can find all sorts of videos on how to prepare ingredients as well as great recipe ideas. I am sooo bookmarking it!

As a former Chopped contestant as well, she's currently taking a much needed break doing some traveling (which already included seeing her favorite cousin! *wink) and relaxing after a full summer.  Before that she had an Executive Chef gig during winter at the Mill in VT, and the previous summer at Pequot Inn on Fishers Island, NY.  Whew, busy busy!

Raising a glass to you cuz!
*clink

Chef Isadora Sarto

Comments

Unknown said…
I would just love to follow her world vicariously. How fun for you to have an inside peek in the world of a top chef. Good luck to her and I hope she enjoyed her experience in the contest!!
She said she really enjoyed it, but it was exhausting at the same time. Understandable! That show really is "extreme" if you can catch a preview or episode. I don't have t.v. anymore, but maybe I can catch it at a friend's. :)
MichelleM said…
Congrats to your cousin! That's so cool!
leslie h said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
leslie h said…
I went to Junior prom with her along with our Friend Naomi. Is she on Facebook? a few of us from KHS class of 95 would love to send her a note!!! She and I went to BOCES together where she took culinary and I criminal justice. Please tell her Leslie H Naomi S and Jim L say Hi congrats and we will watch every week. sounds like she has an amazing life and we are SO proud of her!!
I'm not sure she's on Facebook actually, but I'll direct her to this page! :)
leslie h said…
Cool thanks! we are SUPER excited for her

Popular Posts