New Tasty Spot in Greenwood!

Grilled Fish Veracruz by Lara604

Veggie Torta at the new Yard on Greenwood Ave.
I think I'll have to go here a few times before I write a more in depth review, but my first visit to The Yard Cafe in Greenwood was great!   I loved the feel of the "yard" outside, although the inside is a bit cramped...wonder how that's going to fare with most of the year being crappy outside in Seattle and people piled inside. But the beer selection was stellar and our food was filling and tasty! I had the Grilled Fish Veracruz, which was basically grilled fish on top of rice and spiced veggies. The rice was unfortunately underdone, but the south-of-the-border flavors were really good so I didn't bother re-ordering. Their accompanying pickled veggies were a nice touch, ZING! I love picked stuffs! My husband had the veggie and bean Torta, which he said was super filling and yummy...he even ate the mushrooms even though he normally hates them! The Torta bread was so good that I ended up finishing it for him because he was too full.  Amateur, right?  *wink

I highly recommend this place for some good grub with groups large or small!
http://theyardcafe.com/

Comments

Unknown said…
You go to so many amazing places. Its hard with teens because you have 4 opinions instead of two!! The food looks delicious. Send some of your rain down here along with your wandering fork, we need it!
Haha! I'll try! :D I am addicted to trying every restaurant I can around me, haha!

Popular Posts