Monday, April 20, 2009

Milestone's for Brunch!

Print this post
We went to Vancouver, B.C. this past weekend (my hometown) for a dj gig I had, and the following morning ended up going to Milestone's on Robson St. I had such a great breakfast of granola, fresh fruit, yogurt and cinnamon toast!
The "healthy" breakfast @ Milestones
I'm sure most breakfast places would have been super crowded the morning after a Friday night, but they had quite a few tables open. I wasn't expecting much, and thought I would be spending much more moolah than we did. I had the yummiest Caesar drink too! I usually go for Mimosa's but this was equally as refreshing.

My friends had a couple variations of an Eggs Benedict, both really tasty, one including Canadian goat cheese!
Eggs Benedict @ Milestones RestaurantEggs Milestones @ Milestones Restaurant
They had a lot of vegetarian options too, delighting my husband who noshed down the breakfast burrito.

So check out Milestone's! 1145 Robson St.

4 comments:

dan said...

the toast looks amazing

Lara said...

It was! Really great bread to do that with...I think it was from a Ciabatta loaf.

Russell said...

What, no bellinis?!?! Milestones makes a tasty one...

Lara said...

Yes, I was torn between the Bellini's and the Caesar...hehe.

Flag Counter