Ooooh Anthony Bourdain!

Lots of sightings going on yesterday of Anthony Bourdain here in Seattle to film an episode of The Layover for this fall season.  Capitol Hill peeps were all giddy over him, visiting various delicious spots such as the Melrose Market's The Calf & Kid Artisan Cheese Shop, Rob RoyDinette, Canlis and further south at Rainier Restaurant and BBQ!  Some for filming, some for personal eats.  I was on the hill too yesterday, but wasn't lucky enough to oh-so-casually pass by him and fling myself towards his towering frame, hand over my head exclaiming how "ghastly hot" it was in Seattle that day (ie. grovel for an autograph).  Guess I'll have to get my Anthony-fix from "Bone in the Throat", which I've been reading as I make my way through all this books.  I think I only have about 2 left...he better get on a new one soon!

Oh I guess there's been sightings of all the Top Chef judges too around town.  No official announcement that Season 10 of the show is in Seattle, but of course it's sort of a no-brainer after seeing all the twitpics and hearing about the spotting around town.  All the hubbub can't be any better for marketing that's for sure!


Comments

Unknown said…
This is great news! We've been going through ALL of his programs on Netflix this summer. I think we are almost out of episodes so the timing of this is great. Did you see the episode in Italy where he filmed it with his wife's family. It was cute. A very different Anthony!
Oh yes! LOVE that episode, it was in her home of Sardinia. I wished I could teleport to that table of food they had!
MichelleM said…
His stuff in on Netflix? I'll see if Nextflix Canada has it! Big fan of Bourdain here but don't have the time to read his books (yet)...

Popular Posts