Monday, January 23, 2012

Dave's Killer Bread!

Print this post
Dave's Killer Bread!
If you live in the Northwest and haven't seen this rawkin' dude on a package of bread yet, you are NOT paying attention folks!
Dave's Killer Bread
I discovered Dave's Killer Bread over a year ago and haven't really gone back to any other brands of sliced bread! Why bother when not only are you getting a super nutritious and delicious piece of food, but you're supporting an incredible story!  Please watch:



There are so many different kinds too, so there's no trouble finding a favorite or experimenting with ones you've never tasted before. I hope to try all of them if I can find them! I eat a slice or two pretty much every day for breakfast, and then sometimes at lunch or dinner because the Cracked Wheat one makes a killer grilled cheese! RAAAWK!

You can find all kinds of information on the website, and I hope the next time you're in the bread aisle you will pick up a loaf or two of this amazing bread!

5 comments:

Sarah (Snippets of Thyme) said...

I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for this "rockin" bread with the 'rockin' dude. Now, off to peek at the video and hear the story.

Sarah (Snippets of Thyme) said...

Wow. What a powerful story. Thank you for sharing that. I couldn't watch all of it but what I did was very poignant.

Lara said...

yes, It's such a great story, thanks for checking it out!

BenY said...

Based on this post I just bought some today. It's great!

Rhonda said...

I have seen this bread for sale down here but never tried it...however I shall now!

Flag Counter