Monday, April 4, 2011

A New Look!

Print this post
Spring

Hey folks!

In case you haven't noticed, I've been fiddling with the look of the blog lately.  I was wanting something more bright and cheery after our grey and dark winter!  Please feel free to offer any suggestions because any other critical eyes on this would be great.

I just came back from a whirlwind trip in Portland, as I had a dj gig there (yes, I've been dj'ing in the electronic music scene for over 10 years, it's a great hobby!)  It was a really fun and inspiring visit and we got to experience the food truck revolution down there, with pods and pods of food trucks sprawled all over the city.  I will definitely be showing at least one place we ate breakfast at later.  I still have to upload the photos tonight!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, ta ta!

8 comments:

kat said...

yummy pancakes!

Lara said...

I worked with a food stylist on a photo shoot for the pancakes, it was really fun! :)

Mary said...

This is my first visit to your site so I can't speak to the change. I can tell you what I found is beautiful and has a sense of spring about it. Because I'm new here I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you feature here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Lara said...

Thanks Mary! You have commented on my site before though, so maybe you just don't recognize it because it's different now...

I'm a follower of your site, it's wonderful!

Rhonda said...

Wow this looks fantastic Lara!

Lara said...

Thanks Rhonda!

Margaret said...

Nice to see the lighter, brighter environment. I really did like the background of the cupcakes on the previous page. Keep up the good work, the waffles on Flickr looked Awesome!

Lady*miss said...

Love the new look!! Very fresh and makes me inspired & hungry! :)

Flag Counter