The Perfect Gift!

Original and Chocolate Crumb Cake!

crumb cake squares


These were in 8 huge squares, so I cut them into little pieces to share with co-workers. They were from my Dessert of the Month club, that my father-in-law got me last holiday. A new dessert comes every few months! You can pick and choose how often they deliver, and for how long.  There's also Beer, Cheese, Wine, Chocolate, and many more types of gifts to send monthly!
www.amazingclubs.com/

I have to say, this was one of the best crumb cake recipes I've ever tasted.  Of course, with all the butter and eggs in it, I don't see how it could be bad.  The chocolate was apparently cooked with a liqueur and hints of cinnamon.  Delicious!  It was my favorite, and although it seemed like it would be heavy, it had a nice lighter texture and taste.

There's no way to know what dessert you will receive each month, but that's the fun of it!  I really recommend  Amazing Clubs for your next special gift purchase. And no, I'm not a spokesperson, but I suppose I should be now that I have done two posts about this company, haha!

Comments

Popular Posts