Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reviews only? Or should I post recipes too?

Print this post
I've been thinking a lot today about whether or not I should keep this blog as strictly a review blog, or also include recipes that I try out, and then review them as well. The whole concept of "Wandering Fork" was to get across that I loved to eat out and wanted to talk about it. But I definitely love cooking and baking, and think that maybe I should add some of my favorites.

I just don't have the time to post frequently, or make a recipe every day like most blogs do. I'll leave that up to the professional Bloggers.

Tell me what you think, and I will put up some recipes from time to time if people are interested.
Thank you!

4 comments:

Russell said...

Add them! =)

Shawna said...

Yes, I think you should add the recipes! Wandering fork can include your kitchen. :)

Lara said...

Great idea guys! Appreciate your feedback. :)

funkisockmunki said...

I'm always in favor of people sharing their most delicious recipes with me. ;-)

Flag Counter